What personal information do we collect from the people that visit this website and how?
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, type of vehicles owned, or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you enter it on our site, including but not limited to creating an account, placing an order, subscribing to a newsletter, fillling out a form, or providing us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use the personal information we collect from you in the following ways:
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information and respond to inquiries, other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- Send additional information related to your product and/or service if needed
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
- Pertaining to the purchase and shipping of products, information will be shared with our partners on an as needed basis, for example, product ordered, name and address in order to fulfill and ship an order to you.
- Our strategic eCommerce partner, Miva Merchant, will store customer information pertaining to orders, account information and marketing preferences
- Personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- Improve our website in order to better serve you
- Allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- Follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- Quickly process your transactions
- Occasionally administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- Deliver occasional marketing content via email or mail
- Ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
Additionally, we may disclose information about you: (i) if we believe we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process, (ii) as we deem appropriate or necessary in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities or tax authorities, (iii) when we believe disclosure is appropriate or necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, or others, or (iv) in connection with an investigation of potential unlawful activity.
Finally, if we sell or transfer all or a portion of our company or assets to another party, in most cases your information will be transferred in the transaction to the other party.
You can change your personal information by logging into your account and editing your information, or by calling customer support.
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may automatically collect certain non-personal information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, for statistical reasons only including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website.
- Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
How do we use non-personal information?
The information we collect automatically is only for statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your browsing preferences, which allows us to customize our website and advertising according to your preferences
- Speed up product searches
- Recognize your system when you return to our website
Technologies we may use
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies - Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons - Pages of our website and e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old, nor attempt to collect information from them. If we become aware that we have accidentally collected, we will delete their information
3334 Victor Ct.
Santa Clara, Ca 95054
Last Edited on 2018-05-07