If Your Products Arrived Damaged, then prior to contacting CartPros, please call the carrier (UPS, Freight Truck Company, etc.) that delivered your package within 24 hours of receipt. CartPros cannot accept responsibility for damage incurred after a customer has signed for delivered products in good condition.
All returns must first receive a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number from CartPros before a return can be made.
Email email@example.com or call (844)-779-0072 to request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number.
- Return Requests must be made within 10 days of receiving your item. Please include your order number and the item you wish to return in your request.
- Returned items must be received in new condition in their original packing
- Special Order and customized items are considered final sale and may not be returned for any reason. In the event of manufacturer's defect on final sale items, please contact us right away for an exchange.
- Returns may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Items must be returned to CartPros within 10 days of receiving the RMA.
- If you are not requesting an exchange, you will be credited for the applicable price and tax less any applicable restocking fees
- Exchange items will be processed after the original item is returned.
To ensure that your return is processed correctly, please follow these packing instructions:
1. Include the RMA#, and all original product packaging & accessories. Please include the email you receive with the RMA number from our customer service department in the return box.
2. Box & Package Items Securely to ensure no damage to the items in transit.
3. Tape the box closed on all sides, affix packing slip & ship it.