Choose Your Cart
Tomberlin Golf Cart Parts
There are many different reasons why Tomberlin is the best choice when it comes to electric golf carts. Tomberlin leads in performance and has a lot of power and is a pleasure to drive. And for all the tomberlin parts, look no further than CartPros. Their PTV (Personal Transportation Vehicle) are engineered without making any compromises so they can deliver their customers the best possible product.
Other reasons why you should choose Tomberlin can be seen below:
- The ergonomics of their vehicles are specifically made by their design teams to ensure the most amount of comfort for the operator and passengers.
- The range that the Tomberlin carts can travel is tremendously high, which means that you will be able to travel as much as you need to with battery power to spare.
- All Tomberlin carts are easy to service and maintain with the proper parts. This makes life easier for you and something that isn’t thought about by every business in this line of work. Tomberlin cares about its customers and wants to make their life easier.
- They use the strongest materials which are available in their industry to make products that will outlast their competition. So if you want to buy a product that is long lasting and will give you values for money, buy from Tomberlin.
- Every vehicle is assembled in Leesburg, Florida by the skilled American workers that are employed by Tomberlin. This means that you are ensured quality work that can hold up to the regular use and wear and tear that the vehicles will go through.
Ever since the very first Low-Speed Vehicle (LSV) form Tomberlin that was street legal, they have continued to design vehicles which have an emphasis on safety, performance, and style. Their vehicles offer everything that has come to be expected from a Personal Transportation Vehicle and more.
History of Tomberlin
Tomberlin was acquisition in 2016 by Columbia Vehicle Group, Inc. After that the companies initiated dynamic changes in all aspects of their businesses when it comes to the electric vehicle market. Thanks to Tomberlin’s great reputation, the company has become the fastest growing gold company in the country. It is believed by the higher ups that the company will make further enhancements and that the future is brighter than ever.
Tomberlin utilizes a community-based distribution network which stretches throughout the United States, South America, Europe and Asia.
What Vehicles are Offered by Tomberlin
There are numerous vehicles that you can purchase from Tomberlin that will offer you everything you are looking for and get the job done exactly right. The vehicles they offer can be seen listed below:
- E-MERGE GT – Available in 2 or 4 Passenger
- E-MERGE SS - Available in 2 or 4 Passenger
- E-MERGE Ghosthawk - Available in 4 or 6 Passenger
- E-MERGE LE Plus - Available in 2 or 4 Passenger
- E-MERGE E6 LE - Available in 6 or 8 Passenger
- E-MERGE Revenge - Available in 2 or 4 Passenger
Each and everyone of these vehicles offer something different that can help certain people with different jobs. There is a wide range of options to choose from, so you should take a look at each of these vehicles on the Tomberlin website and look at everything each of them has to offer.
The Different Parts Which Are Used By Tomberlin For Their Vehicles
There is a large variety of parts and Tomberlin accessories which are used on Tomberlin carts as they have a lot of vehicles available and a lot of components that they add onto those vehicles to give their customers the best possible experience with their products. Some of the parts which are used on these vehicles can be seen listed below. This doesn’t include all of the parts used, just some of the important ones that people usually need.
- LED Emergency, Roof and Rear Brake Lights
- Automatic Parking Brake
- LED Headlights
- Steel Roll Bar and H-Frame
- 7-Inch LCD Dash Display
- 3-Point Seat Belts
- 24” Bazooka Sound Bar
- Rear view Camera
- Backlit Headliner
- Custom Aluminium Wheels
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Brakes with Front Disk and Rear Drum
- Industry First Electric Power Steering
- 23-Inch All-Terrain Tires
- Premium Two-Toned Bolstered High-Back Seats
- AC Drive Regenerative Braking Motor
- DOT-Approved AS1 Glass Windshield
Each of these parts have their own variations that can be used in the different models of vehicles that are offered by Tomberlin. And for all of your part needs, look no further than CartPros as we carry all the parts you may need for your unit.
You should make sure that you buy original Tomberlin parts for your Tomberlin vehicles as they will last longer and ensure that the vehicle you have purchased does not get ruined due to low quality third-party golf cart parts that have been installed into the vehicle when it was repaired or maintained.
If you need any assistance from Tomberlin, then you can contact us through various options. You can call us or send us an email and we will have a team of people that will answer your questions and concerns as quickly as possible.